Bruce Springsteen is now the proud author of a New York Times #1 bestseller with his autobiography, Born To Run. The critically acclaimed book traces The Boss through his storied career, which he discusses with an unexpected candor.
This week, E Street Radio takes you through the epic story of a rock icon’s life, shared through music and excerpts from Born To Run.
Hear Bruce Springsteen recite passages from his audiobook, plus the songs that accompany the important musical moments in Bruce’s life.
Born To Run Introspective airs on E Street Radio at the following times:
- Tuesday, December 6th at 12 am ET, 8 am ET, 12 pm ET, 3 pm ET, 9 pm ET and 11:40 pm ET
- Wednesday, December 7th, 7 am ET, 12 pm ET, 6 pm ET and 8 pm ET
- Thursday, December 8th at 2 pm ET
- Friday, December 9th at 3 pm ET
- Saturday, December 10th at 12 am ET and 8 am ET
- Sunday, December 11th, 9 pm ET
- Monday, December 12th, 4 pm ET