We know you love to rock, and we know our Canadian subscribers have been asking for one channel more than any other – one that plays the hardest rock from the 90s and 2000s. You asked for it, we heard you, and now we’re happy to let you know that, beginning Thursday, August 17th, Canadian subscribers are going to hear SiriusXM TURBO on their satellite radios and via SiriusXM Streaming on channel 41!
Among the artists you’ll hear on TURBO:
- Rage Against The Machine
- Linkin Park
- Limp Bizkit
We’re also very happy to announce the addition of SiriusXM PopRocks, which will arrive on channel 17 on Thursday, August 17th as well. A little bit pop, a little bit rock, and lots of sugar – PopRocks will feature rock artists from the ’90s & 2000s that make catchy, sweet, up-tempo Pop hits.
We’re also making a few other changes that we want to let you know about:
- SiriusXM Limited Edition is being moved from channel 13 to channel 4 and the name has been changed to Spotlight to expand the variety of the channel so that in addition to SiriusXM’s limited-run channels from Pop to Rock, Comedy, Talk and More you can experience existing SiriusXM channels you may not have fallen in love with yet.
- Pitbull’s Globalization is being moved from channel 4 to channel 13 where you can continue to hear worldwide rhythmic hits from the biggest artists and DJs around the world.
- SiriusXM Love is being moved from channel 17 to channel 70 where you can continue to hear romantic ballads and soft pop music featuring the lyrics of love.
- BB King’s Bluesville is being moved from channel 70 to channel 74 where you can continue to hear authentic blues from the past to the present.
- Met Opera Radio is being moved from channel 74 to channel 75 where you can continue to hear thrilling live performances from the Met Opera, plus gems from the archives.
- Faction will now be available online-only on channel 314 in the rock category, where you can continue to hear punk, rock, beats and more.
All these changes go into effect on Thursday, August 17th.