Reports to the Director, Remarketing & Dealer Operations
Responsibilities include implementing dealership initiatives and programs, developing management and staff relations, and achieving key dealer objectives for assigned automotive dealership locations in assigned territory. The role is predominately in field, visiting dealerships daily. This Dealer Engagement Manager position will be based in Greater Toronto Area.
- Professionally represent SiriusXM within assigned list of automotive dealerships Oversee SiriusXM programs and business objectives.
- Drive key SiriusXM initiatives and implement objectives at assigned dealerships.
- Visit assigned automotive dealerships regularly to support SiriusXM initiatives and objectives.
- Schedule trainings with dealer management to train staff on new vehicle delivery process.
- Assign and review performance metrics and results with automotive dealer management
- Ability to visit dealerships daily with overnight travel within assigned territory as needed.
- Log daily dealership activity and key contacts for daily tracking purposes using proprietary software.
- Follow-up/auditing to insure proper dealership maintenance and support.
- Develop, lead and coordinate automotive special projects within assigned territory.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Level of Education
- College or University degree in related discipline
Job Related Experience
- 1-3 Years’ Industry Experience in the Automotive Sector is preferred
- Prior experience in customer facing industry is valued
- Work as a Brand Ambassador or Promo Staff would also be an asset
Skills and Background
- Automotive experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and training skills
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Proven track record for diligence in a remote position
- Familiarity with the geography of the market to be covered
- Automotive or field marketing experience; preferably automotive industry related, with proven track record of success
- Team player
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Projects self-confident, professional image
- Strong communication skills, ability to motivate and direct others to meet targeted goals. Experience in the areas of product presence, training, sales incentives and category management
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and the need to strengthen and promote health protection within SiriusXM Canada, employment is conditional upon the ability to provide authorized proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status, at least 14 days prior to starting employment with SiriusXM Canada. SiriusXM Canada acknowledges its obligations under the applicable human rights legislation and will comply with its duty to accommodate in appropriate cases.Apply for This Position