SiriusXM’s The Beatles Channel (Ch. 18) is celebrating Paul McCartney’s birthday, June 18, with a week full of special programming. Hear McCartney Mini Song Sets throughout as well as celebrity and listener My Fab Four lists dedicated to Paul!
Eight Songs A Week: Times Two!
Beatles fans are giving Paul McCartney a special birthday playlist comprised of their handpicked favorites. It’s Eight Songs A Week…Times Two!
- Premiere: Friday (6/15) 4pm ET
- Replays: Friday (6/15) 7pm ET, Saturday (6/16) 12pm ET, Sunday (6/17) 1pm ET, Monday (6/18) 3pm ET
Magical McCartney Maxi Concert
In honour of Paul’s birthday, the Beatles Channel has dreamed up the greatest Paul McCartney concert you’ve never heard! 60 minutes of hits and solo live.
- Premiere: Friday (6/15) 5pm ET
- Replays: Saturday (6/16) 3pm ET, Sunday (6/17) 8pm ET, Monday (6/18) 2pm ET
Paul McCartney Captured Live At The Apollo – SiriusXM Exclusive Show
Relive an historic evening from 2010 when Paul McCartney played his first Apollo Theater concert exclusively for SiriusXM subscribers.
- Premiere: Saturday (6/16) 10pm ET
- Replays: Monday (6/18) 7pm ET
Band On The Run Special
Celebrate Macca’s birthday with a look back at the making of The Band On The Run album with Paul McCartney.
- Premiere: Sunday (6/17) 11am ET
- Replays: Monday (6/18) 12pm ET
The Beatles Channel’s weekly live talk show hosted by Dennis Elsas and Bill Flanagan will be dedicated to Paul this week for his birthday. Guests include former member of McCartney’s band, Robbie McIntosh, as well as fan and former lead singer of Styx, Dennis DeYoung. Plus, enjoy lots of other McCartney topics and your phone calls!
- Live Premiere: Wednesday (6/13) 9pm ET
- Replays: Saturday (6/16) 7am ET, Sunday (6/17) 6pm ET
This week, Bill Flanagan devotes his entire show to music from Paul McCartney’s solo albums. No Beatles or Wings, just deeper cuts from Paul’s solo work.
- Premiere: Monday (6/11) 9pm ET
- Replays: Thursday (6/14) 10pm ET, Saturday (6/16) 7pm ET, Sunday (6/17) 11pm ET, Monday (6/18) 9pm ET
Breakfast With The Beatles
Chris Carter will feature three hours of Paul McCartney music on his morning show.
- Premiere: Monday (6/18) – 8am-11am ET
Dark Horse Radio
On this week’s Dark Horse Radio, Laura Cantrell joins the celebration by focusing on the unique friendship between George Harrison and his bandmate, Paul McCartney.
- Premiere: Thursday (6/14) 2pm ET
- Replays: Friday (6/15) 10pm ET, Sunday 6/17) 4pm ET, Tuesday (6/19) Midnight ET. Wednesday (6/20) Noon ET
Peter Asher From Me To You: A-Z
This week, Peter explores the relationship between the Beatles and the letter P, which can only mean one thing… Songs featuring Paul!
- Premiere: Thursday (6/14) 8pm ET
- Replays: Saturday (6/16) 5pm ET, Sunday (6/17) 8am ET, Tuesday 6/19) 1pm ET