(the “Official Rules”)
The SiriusXM Insiders Ultimate FAN EXPO Canada Fan Experience (the “Sweepstake”)
These Official Rules govern the Sweepstake. By participating or attempting to participate in the Sweepstake, you will be deemed to have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Who is the sponsor?
The SiriusXM Insiders Ultimate FAN EXPO Canada Fan Experience Sweepstake (the “Sweepstake”) is sponsored and administered by Sirius XM Canada, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates (“SiriusXM Canada”), and KNECT 365 d/b/a Fan Expo (“Fan Expo”) (SiriusXM Canada and Fan Expo collectively referred to as the “Sponsors”). Whenever we refer to SiriusXM Canada, ‘we,’ ‘our,’ ‘us,’ ‘xmradio.ca,’ ‘sirius.ca,’ or ‘siriusxm.ca’ in these Official Sweepstake Rules (the “Rules”) we are referring to Sirius XM Canada Inc. and its affiliates.
This Sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any third-party social media or social networking service or site (each a “Third Party Service”), including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstake should be directed to SiriusXM Canada and not to any Third Party Service.
The Sweepstake will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Official Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations, as applicable. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between any of the entrants and the Sponsors shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the provinces of Canada, including procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
2. Who is Eligible to Enter?
Subject to the conditions below, the Sweepstake is only open to (i) all legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), (ii)who are of the age of majority at time of entry, and (iii) will comply with all COVID-19 requirements for the event, event venue, and national travel. Do not enter this promotion if you do not meet all of the above qualifications. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By participating in this Sweepstake, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstake and furthermore acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of the Sponsors are not eligible to enter. The Sponsors, or their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, retailers or distributors, prizing suppliers, any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstake, and members of their immediate family (e.g., spouses, parents, domestic partners, children, siblings, grandparents) or household (i.e., people who share the same residence at least 3 months a year (whether related or not), and those with whom such employee, agent or representative is domiciled, are not eligible to win. The Sponsors reserve the right to make the final decision in respect of any and all Sweepstake matters.
3. Special Publicity Notice
By entering this Sweepstake, you grant to SiriusXM Canada, to Sirius XM Radio Inc., and their respective promotional agents your express permission (except where prohibited by law) to use your original submission on the radio for entertainment purposes (without identifying you by full name), without further compensation. Also, by entering this Sweepstake, if you are selected as a winner, you grant to Sponsors and their promotional agents your express permission (except where prohibited by law) to use your name, identity, description of prize won, hometown and likeness, if applicable, for promotional purposes, in any media now known or hereafter developed, including on the radio, and including for “live notification” of potential winner status purposes, without further compensation. Even though you consent to all of the above, Sponsors have no obligation to do any of it.
4. When does the Sweepstake start/end?
You may enter the Sweepstake between 12 pm ET on August 16, 2023, and 11:59 pm ET on August 20, 2023 (“Sweepstake Period”) after which time the Sweepstake will be closed and no other entries shall be accepted. All times referenced in these Official Rules are Eastern Times. The FAN EXPO Canada event (“Event”) is scheduled to take place in Toronto, Ontario from August 24, 2023 to August 27, 2023 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
5. How do I enter the Sweepstake?
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than one (1) time during the Sweepstake Period, then you will be disqualified from the Sweepstake and all of your entries will be void.
Starting at 12 pm ET on August 16, 2023 until 11:59 pm ET on August 20, 2023 (the “Sweepstake Period”), entries may be made either:
(ii). By letter mail: Anyone (whether or not a subscriber to SiriusXM Canada) may enter the Sweepstake by sending a mail postmarked no later than August 20, 2023, indicating your full legal name, email address, age, phone number, and postal code and mailing it to:
c/o SiriusXM Canada’s ULTIMATE FAN EXPO CANADA FAN EXPERIENCE
1000-351 King St E
Toronto, ON M5A 0L6
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person regardless if entry is made online or by mail-in entry.
All entries become the property of SiriusXM Canada and will not be acknowledged or returned.
If you are entering the Sweepstake via the Internet, you may only enter this Sweepstake if your browser permits connection to a secure, industry-standard SSL-enabled server. Sponsors assume no responsibility for tampering, theft, defects, human errors including extreme negligence, deletions, technical or telephone problems, undeliverable messages, computer errors, lost, misdirected, late or incomplete entries or for any online difficulties that may result in the failure to consider an Entrant for the prize offered. Click here for more information on the security associated with the website. Further, the Sponsors reserve the right to modify or cancel this Sweepstake without prior notice and is not responsible for production or printing errors, technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus damage or any other damage which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstake. The Sponsors are not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, misdirected, or destroyed.
7. Could my entry be refused or rejected?
By entering the Sweepstake, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be:
- tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstake or website; or
- attempting to enter the Sweepstake in a fashion not authorized by these Official Rules;
- containing false or misleading information in their entry, or is late, falsified, illegible, damaged or incomplete or otherwise irregular;
- acting in violation of these Official Rules. By entering, you agree to not knowingly: (i). interfere in or cause any interruption of the Sweepstake; (ii). prevent others from participating in the Sweepstake; or (iii). obtain or modify another user’s non-public account information without his/her consent.
- using robotic, automated, programmed, or other illicit means to submit their entry.
The Sponsors reserve the right to refuse any entry for any other reason as they may determine.
8. What are the conditions of entry?
By entering the Sweepstake:
- you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors, which decisions are final, binding and conclusive;
- you represent and warrant that: (i) your entry, including any material comprising your entry (e.g. name, address, email address, age, phone number, etc., as applicable) and any material submitted with your entry (e.g. photograph, video, written submission, or other form of submission, as applicable) (all such material, collectively, the “Entry Material”) is original to you, (ii) you have all necessary rights in and to your Entry Material to enter the Sweepstake, including the consent of any third parties whose personal information is included in your Entry Material, and (iii) your Entry Material does not contain, depict, include or involve content that is, or could reasonably be considered to be, inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by the Sponsors;
- you understand and agree that your entry, including your Entry Material, will not be returned to you and may be moderated or edited by Sponsors as it deems appropriate;
- you grant to the Sponsors the irrevocable right to use your Entry Material in any media worldwide and for any purpose related to the Sweepstake (or any similar sweepstakes or giveaways), including the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, or create derivative works from, your Entry Material without notification, compensation or additional consideration to you;
- you waive all claims of moral rights in any use of your Entry Material by Sponsors pursuant to the rights granted in these Official Rules; and
- you waive and forever discharge the Sponsors, and each of their respective parents, members, partners, divisions, and their respective officers, shareholders, and subsidiaries; the Event venue, any other companies associated with the Sweepstake, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, licensees, successors and assigns, as well as any Third Party Services, (collectively, the “Releasees”), and agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Releasees, from and against any and all claims, damages or liability, including any costs or losses related to personal injury, death, damage to or loss or destruction of property, arising out of, or in any way related to, (i) your participation in the Sweepstake, (ii) the awarding, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any prize, in whole or in part, including participating in the Event, travel or any activity related to the prize, (iii) the Releasee’s use of any Entry Material or Publicity Material (defined below) in accordance with the rights granted in these Official Rules, or (iv) any breach of these Official Rules;
- you agree to comply with all applicable orders, directives, guidelines, COVID-19 procedures, COVID- 19 related bylaws, and public health and safety regulations issued by federal, provincial, and municipal authorities. Such guidelines and bylaws include without limitation, requirements related to vaccination, hand sanitation, self-isolation, social and physical distancing, and use of face coverings as may be applicable.
9. What are the Sweepstake prizes?
There is one (1) prize available to be won, which consists of:
- Two (2) FAN EXPO Canada Ultimate Fan Packages, which includes:
- Admission to all 4 days of FAN EXPO Canada™ scheduled to take place from August 24 to 27th, 2023, in Toronto Ontario at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- Show Floor Access
- Panel Room/Theatre Access (seating on a first-come, first serve basis. Excludes specially ticketed experiences, unless otherwise noted)
- Limited Fan Expo Canada ™ Ultimate Badge
- Priority Entrance
- Exclusive Ticket Pick Up Counter
- Access to the Special Preview on Thursday at 2PM
- Exclusive Ultimate Lounge Access (space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Limited Edition FAN EXPO Canada™ Bag
- Limited Edition Comic from Major Publisher
- Limited Edition Collectible
- Limited Edition FAN EXPO Canada™ T-shirt
- Exclusive Lithograph
- Celebrity Photo Op 24-hour Purchase Guarantee
- Specially Ticketed Event 24-hour Purchase Guarantee
- 10% off coupon at the FAN EXPO Canada™ Store
- Your next show is on us! One free single day General Admission (excluding Saturdays) to ALL FUTURE FAN EXPO HQ events until, but not including, FAN EXPO Canada™ 2024 (you will be required to show your physical FAN EXPO Canada 2023 badge at the Will Call Desk of any future FAN EXPO HQ events you attend) (Value: $360 CAD)
- One (1) Single Celebrity Photo Op of your choice (subject to availability, no team up or group photo ops) (Value Varies)
- A Shop FAN EXPO CANADA Prize Pack which includes*(Value: $150 CAD)
- Giancarlo Esposito signed photo
- Batman 423 comic book
- Wonder Woman collectible figurine
- Pin *(The Sponsors reserve the right to swap or exchange any of the items included in the Prize Pack)
- Round trip travel accommodations for two (either economy airfare, economy train, or car service, at Sponsors’ sole discretion)
- Five (5) nights hotel stay for two chosen at the sole discretion of the Sponsors
- $400 CAD prepaid app-based ride share gift card
Prize does not include parking at the airport, event, or at the hotel accommodations.
Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of total prize: $6,100.00 CAD. Estimated value of prize does not include applicable taxes. Prize winner and guest are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein, including, without limitation, tax, parking, food and souvenirs. Prize winner and guest must abide by any rules or requirements of the Event venue and Event staff. Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, in whole or in part. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute any prize or prize element awarded for a prize or prize element of similar or greater value. All federal, provincial, municipal, local and other taxes, costs and expenses relating to the use, acceptance and possession of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Prize details and availability are subject to change and prize provider’s rules and restrictions, and in the event that Sponsors are unable to provide a winner with their prize, the Sponsors may elect to provide winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value. The prize is awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Prize winner will be solely responsible for fees or costs associated with the prize they receive, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, are used. Unclaimed prize will be forfeited.
10. Are there any prize conditions?
All prize particulars will be determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion. In addition to any prize conditions provided elsewhere in these Official Rules, any prize awarded in the Sweepstake is subject to the following conditions:
- except for gift cards, vouchers or cash prizes, the prize value in these Official Rules is approximate only. You will not be compensated if actual prize value is lower than the value quoted in these Official Rules;
- any unused portion of the prize, once awarded, will be deemed forfeited. The prize will not be replaced if lost, destroyed, mutilated or stolen.
11. How will the potential winner(s) be selected?
Name(s) will be drawn randomly by Sirius XM Canada at its corporate headquarters, located in Toronto, Ontario at approximately 9 am ET on August 21, 2023 to determine one (1) winner from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstake Period (“Selected Entrant”). Odds of being selected are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstake Period.
Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent, and winner and his/her guest will be required to sign a release, to allow Sponsors and their promotional agents to use winner’s and winner’s guest’s name, likeness, photo, video footage, and/or biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional compensation, in perpetuity, in all media, now known or hereafter developed, in connection with the Sponsors, this Sweepstake, the Sponsors’ respective web sites, and the Event. Winner and winner’s guest(s) will be required to (i) sign and return to SiriusXM Canada a Publicity & Liability Release and (ii) sign and return to Fan Expo a release of liability and declaration of eligibility, prior to and as a condition of acceptance of prize, within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Prize will be awarded as soon as possible after receipt and verification of completed prize notification, and no later than twenty-four (24) hours before the Event date. If prize notification is undeliverable, or if winner cannot be contacted for any reason during the time Sponsors must reach winner, if the liability releases are not complete and received by Sponsors within the time required, or in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
Due to present circumstances around COVID-19, concerts and events may be subject to change. Venues and event organizers have implemented safety requirements which the winner and guest will need to accept and comply with in order to attend any concert or event. The winner and guest assume full liability for any risks incurred before, during and after the Event. Please check with the venue, Event organizer or ticket provider for information prior to attending the Event.
In addition to the above, the potential winner will be disqualified and a new alternate potential winner will be selected, time permitting, if one of the following occur to or by the potential winner and/or their guest(s) or social circle, as applicable:
- experiencing COVID symptoms consistent with COVID-19 (such as, but not limited to, cough, shortness of breath, fever or any common cold or flu-like symptoms)
- have a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19
- have come in contact in the last fourteen (14) days with a person who has been confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19
- have returned from travelling outside of Canada in the last 14 days or
- have been instructed to self-isolate by a Public Health Agency, medical professional, any other authority.
12. How can a potential winner become a winner?
The Selected Entrant will be notified by telephone at the number provided by the Selected Entrant on his or her ballot. If the Selected Entrant is not available to receive the notification telephone call at the time SiriusXM Canada chooses to contact the Selected Entrant:
If possible, SiriusXM Canada will record a voicemail message at the telephone number provided by the Selected Entrant. The voicemail message will include a telephone number at which SiriusXM Canada may be contacted. The Selected Entrant must call SiriusXM Canada at this number and must acknowledge receipt of SiriusXM Canada’s voicemail message within twenty-four (24) hours of such voicemail message being recorded by SiriusXM Canada at the telephone number provided by the Selected Entrant.
If the Selected Entrant is unable to be contacted as described above or does not acknowledge the voicemail message in the time allotted as described above, an alternate Selected Entrant may be selected according to these Official Rules from all remaining eligible entries received. The alternate Selected Entrant will then be the sole Selected Entrant. All decisions of SiriusXM Canada shall be final. By entering the Sweepstake you agree that Sponsors may use information provided by you on your entry form.
13. Skill-Testing Question/Compliance with rules
In order to win a prize, the Selected Entrant will be contacted by SiriusXM Canada via telephone and will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or electronic, a mathematical skill-testing question, to be administered by telephone and may be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance with the Rules and a Release of Liability (collectively the “Declaration and Release Documents”), releasing Releasees from any liability in connection with participation in this Sweepstake or the prize.
Declaration and Release Documents will be sent to winning Entrants together with their notification and must be returned as soon as possible and within twenty-four (24) hours of the date indicated on the documents or the prize will be forfeited. Winner is responsible for the proper use of prize as determined by Sponsors. Entrants will be required to provide proof of age and residence and identify and confirm compliance with all Rules before being declared a winner. In awarding prize, the decision of SiriusXM Canada is final. By accepting a prize, prize winner agrees to his/her name and/or photo and/or likeness being used by Sponsors without notice or compensation for publicity purposes.
In the event a prize winner is unable to redeem any or all of the prize components for reasons beyond the control of SiriusXM Canada, and the prize suppliers, no compensation or substitutions will be provided. If a Selected Entrant is unable to correctly answer the skill-testing question, fails to provide proof of identity, refuses to sign and return the Declaration and Release Documents, or is found to have violated the Rules of the Sweepstake or otherwise does not meet all Sweepstake conditions, the Selected Entrant will be deemed to have forfeited the prize in question and SiriusXM Canada shall be entitled to select a new name from the qualified Entrants, who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
The Releasees assume no liability for the following:
- stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, misdirected, lost, misrouted, scrambled, damaged, delayed, undelivered, mutilated, jumbled, or garbled entries, transmissions, email, mail, or other communications;
- any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, processing, or communication;
- failures or malfunctions of, or difficulties with, computer hardware or software, telephones, telephone lines, telephone systems, or network, cable, satellite, server, or website connections;
- printing, typographical, or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstake-related advertisements, or in Sweepstake-related materials;
- incorrect or inaccurate information, including where caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated or used in connection with the Sweepstake;
- injury or damage to any computer or other device resulting from or otherwise related to participation in the Sweepstake, the use of any website, or the downloading or accessing of any materials;
- anyone being incorrectly or mistakenly identified as a winner or potential winner; and/or
- any other errors, problems or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise, relating in any way to the Sweepstake, including those errors, problems or difficulties that may relate to the administration of the Sweepstake, the processing of entries, the advertising of the Sweepstake, the announcement of any prize or prize winner, or the cancellation or postponement of any event.
14. What are the odds of winning a prize?
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
15. Will I appear in any publicity if I am a winner?
If you are a winner, the Sponsors may require you to appear in publicity related to the Sweepstake or to any similar sweepstakes or giveaways. By accepting a prize, you:
- grant to the Sponsors the irrevocable right to record, photograph or otherwise capture or document you, your likeness, your voice, or any statements you make regarding the Sweepstake or the prize, by any available means;
- agree that any such captured material, together with your biographical information, such as name or place of residence, or your Entry Material (collectively, all such materials, the “Publicity Material”) may be used by the Sponsors or their licensees, successors, or assigns (collectively, the “Publicity Parties”) in any media, whether now known or later devised, worldwide and in perpetuity, for advertising or promotional purposes related to the Sweepstake or any similar sweepstake, contest, or giveaways. Any such use of the Publicity Material may include the reproduction, modification, adaptation, translation or creation of derivative works from your Entry Material;
- acknowledge that the Publicity Parties shall not be required to compensate you, notify you, or request your permission in connection with their use of any Publicity Material, unless otherwise prohibited by law; and
- waive any rights that you may have or that may otherwise exist in connection with any use of the Publicity Material by any of the Publicity Parties, including any moral rights in any such Publicity Material.
16. Important Information
Entrants will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on their entry ballot at the time of submission to the Sweepstake. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person to whom an e-mail address is assigned by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning individual e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of SiriusXM Canada and will not be acknowledged or returned to Entrants. A potential winner may be requested to provide SiriusXM Canada with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
17. How will my personal information be collected, used and disclosed?
Over the course of participating in the Sweepstake, you may be given the option to receive commercial emails or other communications of a commercial nature (collectively, “Commercial Communications”) from the Sponsors or other parties. Should you elect to receive Commercial Communications from Sponsors, your personal information will be used by Sponsors to that end, in accordance with each Sponsor’s respective privacy policies.
Your personal information may be disclosed to an authorized third party in the following circumstances:
- in accordance with these Official Rules, or with your consent, or as otherwise permitted or required by law;
- you elect to receive Commercial Communications from a party other than Sponsors;
- to coordinate the fulfillment or provision of the prize with a prize supplier; and/or
- if you have been asked to sign and return a Publicity & Liability Release Form or other documentation in accordance with the terms of these Official Rules, SiriusXM Canada may disclose your personal information to any interested party, such as an entity who is released from liability.
18. What laws apply to the Sweepstake?
All federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply. Any Sweepstake entries not complying with any applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws or regulations will be considered to be null and void. All applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By participating in this Sweepstake, the Entrant acknowledges that they have read the Rules and agreed to abide by their terms and by the decisions of Sponsors. All decisions of Sponsors are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstake.
Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake may be a violation of criminal or civil laws. Should any such attempt be made, the Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
19. Can the sponsors cancel or amend the Sweepstake?
The Sponsors reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to withdraw, suspend or amend this Sweepstake or these Official Rules for any reason, including in the event that an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor interferes with the proper conduct of the Sweepstake as contemplated by these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstake, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province Ontario, Canada.
You may not amend these Official Rules in any way.
20. Could the sponsors disqualify or ban someone from a Sweepstake?
The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant from the Sweepstake, or prevent any entrant from future participation in a Sweepstake, that has:
- resold or attempted to resell a prize, in whole or in part;
- tampered with or attempted to tamper with, or undermined or attempted to undermine, the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake and/or the Sweepstake Website;
- provided false or misleading information;
- acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person; and/or
- otherwise violated these Official Rules.
21. What happens if these official rules contradict other Sweepstake materials?
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Official Rules and disclosures or statements made by the Sponsors or appearing in other Sweepstake-related materials, these Official Rules shall govern.
Without limitation, the “Released Parties” consisting of the Sponsors and their respective officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, will not be liable: for any technical malfunction or other problems relating to the network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software; for the failure of any entry to be received by the Sponsors for any reason including, but not limited to, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or app; for printing or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstake materials, misprints or errors in other Sweepstake-related information, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other problems or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming used in this Sweepstake, processing errors, human errors or otherwise; or any combination of the above. Further, the Released Parties will not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or data contained therein, related to or resulting from participating or downloading any material in the Sweepstake.
IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE SWEEPSTAKE CANNOT RUN AS PLANNED OR THE PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED, INCLUDING BY REASON OF INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF SPONSORS WHICH CORRUPT OR AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THE SWEEPSTAKE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND THE SWEEPSTAKE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE ENTRANTS. IN SUCH EVENT, NO ENTRANTS WILL BE SELECTED OR ELIGIBLE TO WIN ANY PRIZE AFTER THE DATE OF SUCH TERMINATION AND WINNER WILL NOT BE PROVIDED WITH A SUBSTITUTE PRIZE OR CASH EQUIVALENT.
22. What happens if part of these official rules becomes unenforceable or does not apply?
If any part of these Official Rules is legally unenforceable or inapplicable, then that part will be deemed invalid; however, the remainder of these Official Rules will otherwise continue to be legally binding.
© Sirius XM Canada Inc. 2023