Following Daniel Cormier’s win at UFC 187 to claim the vacant Light Heavyweight Championship, Sherdog Radio’s Greg Savage unveiled his top 10 UFC pound-for-pound rankings on SiriusXM Sports Zone. The guy atop his list might surprise you.
- Jon Jones (21-1-0)
- Jose Aldo (25-1-0, Featherweight Champion)
- Demetrious Johnson (21-2-1, Flyweight Champion)
- Chris Weidman (13-0-0, Middleweight Champion)
- Cain Velasquez (13-1-0, Heavyweight Champion)
- Frankie Edgar (18-4-1)
- Robbie Lawler (25-10-0, Welterweight Champion)
- Daniel Cormier (15-1-0), Light Heavyweight Champion)
- Luke Rockhold (14-2-0)
- Joseph Benavidez (22-4-0)
Listen to the clip below for Savage’s analysis.