Lynyrd Skynyrd’s SiriusXM channel, Free Bird (Ch. 30), has returned through Thursday, May 23!
Free Bird showcases music from Lynyrd Skynyrd’s extensive career, including the legendary southern rock band’s hits and rarities. The channel also features southern rock classics from an array of artists, including The Allman Brothers Band, The Marshall Tucker Band, 38 Special, Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, ZZ Top and many more.
SiriusXM subscribers can tune in to Free Bird to listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd’s live performance from Stagecoach on Saturday, April 27. Additionally, listeners will hear encore broadcasts of Lynyrd Skynyrd intimate concert for SiriusXM subscribers from March 2018 at Buckhead Theater, as well as Lynyrd Skynyrd’s last concert from their hometown of Jacksonville, Florida, from TIAA Bank Field from September 2018.
The channel also features new shows hosted by:
- Southern Rock Pioneer, Henry Paul of The Outlaws Guest DJ Show
- Musician, singer-songwriter and longtime Allman Brothers Band guitarist Warren Haynes Guest DJ Show
- ‘SiriusXM’s Top 20 Southern Rockers’ hosted by comedian Jeff Foxworthy
- Johnny Van Zant’s Favorite Southern Rock Singers
- Gary Rossington’s Favorite Southern Rock Guitarists
- Rickey Medlocke’s Favorite Southern Rock Albums
- 38 Special’s Don Barnes Guest DJ Show
Last year the Southern Rock icons announced that, after a career that has spanned more than 40 years and includes a catalog of more than 60 albums with more than 30 million units sold, they would embark on their Last of the Street Survivors Farewell Tour. The farewell tour logged over 50 stops by the end of 2018 and continues through 2019, taking the band across the country and around the globe and giving fans one last unforgettable night of classic American rock ‘n’ roll. For dates and to purchase tickets, visit lynyrdskynyrd.com.