Whether you’re staying in, on the road or hosting the party to end all parties, SiriusXM is the essential soundtrack to help you ring in 2018. Here’s our lineup of live converts that you can tune in to wherever you are. Whatever you love to listen to, there’s a show for you!
SiriusXM’s New Year’s Eve Live Concert Lineup Includes:
- Phish at Madison Square Garden – airing on SiriusXM’s Jam On
- Kygo at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami– airing live on SiriusXM’s Chill
- Countdown NYE featuring Diplo at NOS Events Center – airing live on SiriusXM’s Electric Area
- Willie Nelson at ACL Live at the Moody Theater – airing live on SiriusXM’s Willie’s Roadhouse
- Jimmy Buffett at the Bridgestone Arena – airing live on SiriusXM’s Radio Margaritaville
- My Morning Jacket at 1st Bank Center – airing live on SiriusXM’s Jam On
- Southside Johnny at the Count Basie Theatre—airing live on SiriusXM’s E Street Radio
- Jane’s Addiction at Belly Up Aspen – airing live on SiriusXM’s Lithium
- Kaskade at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium – airing live on SiriusXM’s BPM
- The Revivalists at Orpheum Theater – airing on SiriusXM’s Jam On
- Third Eye Blind at Observatory – airing live on SiriusXM’s PopRocks
- Widespread Panic at Fox Theater – airing on SiriusXM’s Jam On
- Peter Asher at The Musical Instrument Museum – airing on SiriusXM’s 60’s on 6
SiriusXM will also launch New Year’s Nation, a limited-run party music channel. New Year’s Nation is the ultimate soundtrack to New Year’s Eve parties around the country and will feature the biggest, upbeat party hits from genres across SiriusXM’s music platform. New Year’s Nation, which will be available on channel 4 and via the SiriusXM app for smartphones and other connected devices and online at siriusxm.ca, will launch Saturday, December 30 at 12:00 pm ET and air through Tuesday, January 2 at 3:00 am ET.
Additionally, SiriusXM will air year end countdown specials featuring the biggest songs of 2017 across various music channels including Hits 1, The Pulse, Alt Nation, XMU, The Highway, Octane, The Spectrum, The Verge, Jam On, The Heat, Hip Hop Nation, Heart & Soul, Caliente, Watercolors and B.B. King’s Bluesville.
Starting Tuesday January 2, SiriusXM’s Spotlight channel (ch. 4) will be highlighting different genres each week during the month of January including Pop, Country, Hip-Hop and Rock. The channel will feature exclusive in-studio sessions, concerts and interviews with Ed Sheeran, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift, Lorde, The Killers, Maren Morris, Blake Shelton, Migos, Macklemore and more.
SiriusXM subscribers with streaming access can also listen to SiriusXM’s 200+ channels at home on a wide variety of connected devices including smart TVs, Apple TV, Sony PlayStation, Sonos speakers and more. Go to www.SiriusXM.ca/listenatHome to learn more.