The Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots are set to face off in Super Bowl LII in Minnesota next Sunday, but before then some of the biggest names at SiriusXM are taking a trip to the cold to give listeners the first-hand experience leading up to the big game.
Sway Calloway, Jenny McCarthy, Gary Dell’Abate, and Joel and Victoria Osteen will all be broadcasting from the Mall of America leading up to Super Bowl LII. You can bet they’ll be nabbing some great guests and causing a (very fun) scene from Minnesota.
All about sports? No problem, we have that covered all week leading up to, and immediately after Super Bowl LII.
— SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL) January 22, 2018
SiriusXM NFL Radio (Ch. 88) will be broadcasting live from the Mall of America in Minnesota throughout Super Bowl week. Hosts include David Diehl, Torry Holt, Kirk Morrison, Jim Miller, Pat Kirwan and more. Plus, we’ll be at Opening Night on Monday, grabbing interviews with key players from each team. Mad Dog Sports Radio will also be on hand all week, including the one and only Christopher “Mad Dog” Russo, Adam Schein, Evan Cohen and Mike Babchik.
And don’t miss out on Saturday, when SiriusXM NFL Radio will have live interviews from the red carpet of the NFL Honors event that awards the top players from the 2017 season. You’ll also hear live coverage of the announcement of the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s Class of 2018.
Here’s what we have coming for you throughout the week:
· Jenny McCarthy will host a special edition of The Jenny McCarthy Show from the Mall of America LIVE on Friday at 10 am ET/9 am CT. (SiriusXM Stars, Ch. 109).
· Joel and Victoria Osteen will tape a special show from the Mall of America at 12 pm ET/11 am CT on Friday (airs Friday at 5 pm ET on Joel Osteen Radio, Ch. 128).
· Sway Calloway will host Sway in the Morning, his daily show on Eminem’s Shade 45 channel, from the Mall of America on Thursday and Friday at 8 am ET/7 am CT (Ch. 45).
· Gary Dell’Abate and Jon Hein will host The Howard Stern Wrap Up Show on Howard Stern’s exclusive SiriusXM channel, Howard 100, on Friday at 11 am ET/10 am CT live from the Mall of America.
You can also hear the Big Game with the following broadcasts:
- New England Patriots official radio broadcast – Mad Dog Radio Channel 82
- Westwood One national radio broadcast – SXM NFL Radio Channel 88 & Canada Talks Channel 167
- French broadcast – Sirius 138 / XM 226 / Influence Franco CH. 174
- Spanish language broadcast (Online-Only) – ESPN Deportes Channel 468
- Chinese broadcast (XM All-Access subscribers only) – XM 228
- German broadcast – Sirius 132 (Online-Only) / XM 227 (All Access or Premier Subscribers Only)
- Japanese broadcast (XM All-Access subscribers only) – XM 229
- Hungarian Broadcast – Sirius 137 (Select & Premier Packages) / XM 225 (All Access or Premier Subscribers Only)
During the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Halftime Show, SiriusXM will offer listeners a broadcast of the on-field musical performance by Justin Timberlake on SiriusXM Hits 1, Channel 2.
Other SiriusXM highlights for Super Bowl Week:
Super Bowl LII Radio is now airing as a special week long pop-up channel (SiriusXM 145), available online only. The channel curates and presents the best programming happening across several SiriusXM channels during Super Bowl Week with live “listen-ins.” Listeners can tune in to hear all the highlights – the best interviews from Minneapolis, SiriusXM’s sports experts, celebrity specials and more – all in one place, plus broadcasts of classic games.
Throughout the week, Super Bowl LII Radio will be a valuable resource for fans seeking info on the NFL activities happening in Minneapolis. These include the NFL’s interactive theme park, Super Bowl Experience, which offers autograph and photo opportunities and activities for fans of all ages throughout the week. Super Bowl LII Radio will also provide helpful game day specifics to help fans get to and from U.S. Bank Stadium, prepare for stadium security and attend pre-game events at the NFL’s GameDay Fan Plaza.
Super Bowl LII Radio and SiriusXM Volume (channel 106) will also present an hour-long music special during Super Bowl Week that focuses on “The Minneapolis Sound” that showcases the music of iconic artists like Prince, Janet Jackson, The Time and others. The Sound of Super Bowl City, hosted by SiriusXM Volume host Alan Light along with special guest and legendary producer Jimmy Jam, airs on Super Bowl LII Radio tonight (7:00 pm ET/6:00 pm CT), and on SiriusXM Volume on February 1 (7:00 pm ET/6:00 pm CT), and will re-air multiple times on both channels throughout the week.
SiriusXM’s Mad Dog Sports Radio (channel 82) will broadcast live from the Mall of America throughout the week, featuring shows hosted by Christopher ‘Mad Dog’ Russo, Adam Schein, Evan Cohen and Mike Babchik, Steve Torre and Danny Kanell.
SiriusXM NFL Radio, SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio (Sirius 210, XM 87), and SiriusXM Hits 1’s Hits 1 in Hollywood hosts will broadcast several live shows in front of fans during Super Bowl week from the Super Bowl Experience and Super Bowl Live venues.
As the Official Satellite Radio Partner of the NFL, SiriusXM broadcasts every NFL game live nationwide, from the preseason through the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl.