All text, software (including source and object codes), data, information, visual, oral or other digital material, and all other content of any description available on our Website or included in any services we offer (collectively, the “Content”), and all worldwide copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, patent registration rights, trade secrets, know-how, database rights and all other rights in or relating to the Content (collectively, the “Intellectual Property”) are owned either by us or SiriusXM Radio Inc., its affiliates or third parties who have given us permission to use it.
You may download one copy of the Content to any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, perform, distribute, display or create derivative works from the Content.
If you are authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, and any material on our Website infringes on the rights of the owner, please notify our designated agent:
135 Liberty Street, 4th Floor
It is SiriusXM Canada’s policy to investigate claims of alleged copyright infringement promptly and to take any action it deems appropriate. To be effective, your notification of infringement must provide us with following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A detailed identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Information sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number or email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- Your sworn statement that the information in your notification is accurate;
- and Your sworn statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the allegedly infringing material.