SiriusXM brings listeners to famed Augusta National Golf Club for all four days of Masters Tournament play.
Coverage includes exclusive shows hosted by Masters champions Fred Couples, Ben Crenshaw, Craig Stadler and many others.
TORONTO, March 28, 2018 – SiriusXM Canada, the country’s leading audio entertainment company, will offer unparalleled audio coverage of the 2018 Masters Tournament, bringing listeners from around the country inside the ropes at storied Augusta National Golf Club with live broadcasts of each day of Tournament play, exclusive shows hosted by past Masters champions and contenders, and historic audio from the Augusta National archives.
Masters week on SiriusXM programming is available to subscribers nationwide on SiriusXM radios (Sirius channel 208, XM channel 92), and those with streaming access can listen online, on-the-go with the SiriusXM mobile app and at home on a wide variety of connected devices, including smart TVs, Apple TV, PlayStation, Roku, Sonos speakers and more.
Live Masters Play-by-Play
Listeners will hear live hole-by-hole commentary from Augusta National covering the action and the players on the course. Live Tournament coverage starts at 2:00 pm ET each day of play – Thursday, April 5, through Sunday, April 8.
Audio from the Augusta National Archives
SiriusXM will present a pair of Masters history specials that will feature rare audio from Augusta National’s exclusive archives.
A Masters History: Anniversary Special highlights the 50th and 25th anniversaries of the 1968 and 1993 Masters. 1968 champion Bob Goalby sits down to look back on his final round 66 to tie Roberto De Vicenzo at 11-under. Before they could compete in an 18-hole playoff to decide the winner, however, it was discovered that De Vicenzo had signed an incorrect scorecard, resulting in a disqualification for De Vicenzo and a green jacket for Goalby. Bernhard Langer recaps his second Masters victory in 1993, and his skillful second nine play on Sunday to pull away from the field. Sergio Garcia is also interviewed and discusses last year’s Masters win and his first major victory. The special airs during Masters week and is available on SiriusXM On Demand now at https://app.siriusxm.us/2I4ITYd.
With Tiger Woods set to return to Augusta National, Masters History: Tiger at Augusta examines Tiger’s four Masters victories (1997, 2001, 2002 and 2005) with commentary from former coach Hank Haney. The special airs during Masters week and is available on SiriusXM On Demand now at https://app.siriusxm.us/2DXaCHR.
Exclusive SiriusXM Masters week programming
SiriusXM will feature shows hosted by past Masters champions and players who finished on the leader board at Augusta National. These include:
- Crenshaw on Golf, hosted by two-time Masters champion Ben Crenshaw(1984, 1995), on Tuesday, April 3, at 2:00 pm ET.
- The Fred Couples Show, hosted by 1992 Masters champion Fred Couples, on April 3 at 3:00 pm ET.
- The John Cook Show, hosted by 11-time PGA TOUR winner John Cook, who competed in 15 Masters Tournaments, on April 3 at 7:00 pm ET.
- Out of Bounds, with PGA TOUR professional Pat Perez, who finished in the top 20 in the 2017 Masters, on April 3 at 8:00 pm ET.
- Own Your Game, withDave Stockton, who tied for second in the 1974 Masters, on Wednesday, April 4 at 2:00 pm ET.
- Playing for Pride, with acclaimed PGA Professional Bob Ford, on April 4 at 3:00 pm ET.
- The Follow Through, hosted by Hale Irwin, who has several top-five finishes in the Masters, on April 4 at 4:00 pm ET.
- I am the Walrus, hosted by 1982 Masters champion Craig Stadler, on April 4, at 7:00 pm ET.
- Opinionated, with 2005 Masters runner-up Chris DiMarco, on Sunday, April 8 at 10:00 am ET.
- Time To Let It Fly, hosted by Mark Lye, who tied for sixth in the 1984 Masters, on April 2 at 7:00 pm ET.
- SiriusXM hosts Hally Leadbetterand Angela Garcia, whose husband, Sergio, is the 2017 Masters champion, will host their weekly show on April 2 at 8:00 pm ET.
- Listeners will also hear live shows during the week hosted by leading instructors Hank Haney, who coached Tiger Woods when Woods won the 2005 Masters; David Leadbetter, who coached three-time Masters champion Nick Faldo; as well as Michael Breed, Jim McLean and Larry Rinker.
Taylor Zarzour, Carl Paulson and Mark Lye will host SiriusXM’s pre- and post-round Masters programming, airing immediately before and after each day’s play-by-play coverage.
SiriusXM’s Masters week programming will also feature shows hosted by Conrad Ray, Kyle Gentry, John Maginnes, Brian Katrek, Carl Paulson, Dennis Paulson, Brian Bateman, Debbie Doniger, Ben Shear, Frank Darby, Brian Crowell, Trey Jones, Matt Adams, Bill Price, Chris Voshall and others.
Play-by-play broadcasts of the Masters are produced by Westwood One. For more information, visit masters.com or follow @TheMasters on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About SiriusXM Canada
Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc., operating as SiriusXM Canada, is the country’s leading entertainment company. SiriusXM creates and offers commercial-free music; premier sports talk and live events; comedy; news; and exclusive talk and entertainment. SiriusXM is available in vehicles from every major car company and on smartphones and other connected devices as well as online at siriusxm.ca.
SiriusXM radios and accessories are available from retailers nationwide and online at SiriusXM. In addition, SiriusXM Music for Business provides commercial-free music to a variety of businesses. SiriusXM is also a leading provider of connected vehicles services, giving customers access to a suite of safety, security, and convenience services including automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery assistance, enhanced roadside assistance and turn-by-turn navigation.
SiriusXM Canada has been designated one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies nine years in a row and is currently a Platinum Club Member.
SiriusXM Canada contact:
Kayla J. Schwartz
Senior Manager, Communications