Dive into the business of the Olympics with Olympians, event sponsors & more experts
SiriusXM’s Business Radio (Ch. 132) is gearing up for the Olympics with a deep dive into the business of the global sports event. Hear from hosts Dan Loney and Randi Zuckerberg as they speak with Olympians and business experts during exclusive specials.
Wharton Business Daily, Dan discussed everything that goes on behind the scenes and in front of the world’s eyes with former Olympians, top event sponsors, cities that have hosted the games, and more:
Special guests included:
- Michelle King – 2016 Shot Put Gold Medalist, she was favored to defend her title this year until finding out she had a tumor in June
- Jordan Burroughs – 2012 Wrestling Gold Medalist, 4x World Champion
- Tianna Bartoletta – 3x Gold Medalist Sprinter and Long Jumper (2012, 2016), Entrepreneur
- Shannon Miller – The most decorated Olympic gymnast in United States history with seven Olympic medals, Cancer Survivor
- Erin Mendenhall – Mayor of Salt Lake City, Utah (former Olympic host city)
- Keith Cawley – Senior Communications Manager of Olympics and Sports Partnerships at Bridgestone Americas, Inc.
- Eric Bradlow – Host of SiriusXM’s Wharton Moneyball
Randi Zuckerberg Means Business on Business Radio. Hear Zuckerberg speak with former Olympians, world-record holders, athlete activists, and more:
Special guests include:
- Gabby Reece – Former pro volleyball athlete, health and fitness leader, and podcast host
- Lea Davison – Two-time Olympian and two-time mountain bike World Championship medalist; co-founder of Little Bellas, a nonprofit all-girls mentoring mountain bike program; openly gay athlete advocating for inclusion of LGBTQ athletes.
- Ryan Lochte – 12-time Olympic medalist with four world records
- Shannon Miller – Seven-time Olympic medalist and ovarian cancer survivor
Plus, hear NBC Olympics coverage throughout the day on NBC Sports Audio (Ch. 211).