SiriusXM on Bose One
Bose Speakers Plus SiriusXM Equal Great Audio
Bring SiriusXM to life with the rich, clear sound of your Bose SoundTouch® system. Play your favourite music channels or talk shows anywhere in your house, on demand—and control it all with your smartphone or tablet.
To play SiriusXM on Bose SoundTouch:
1. Download the SoundTouch® app to your smartphone or tablet, and select Add Services.
2. Select SiriusXM.
3. Enter your online login.
Pair Bose With Alexa
Connecting your Bose system to an Alexa device like the Echo Dot makes it even easier to play your SiriusXM soundtrack of choice. Country in the den? Comedy in the kitchen? Just ask Alexa to play it on your SoundTouch.
To play SiriusXM using Alexa on your Bose SoundTouch:
1. Enable the Bose skill in the Alexa app by entering your SoundTouch login, and follow the directions to discover the speaker.
2. Now search for and enable the SiriusXM skill in the Alexa app.
3. Log in with your SiriusXM username and password.
4. To start listening, say “Alexa, play [channel name or number] on SiriusXM on [name of Bose SoundTouch speaker].
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I listen to SiriusXM without a radio?
Absolutely. SiriusXM is available online as a standalone subscription that you can listen to on computers, tablets, phones, and other enabled at-home devices. No radio required.
Does SiriusXM online offer the same channels as my satellite radio?
With SiriusXM online, you get more than 300 channels including ad-free music, plus sports, news, talk, and entertainment. However, not all the channels broadcast over satellite are available online and vice-versa.