Play SiriusXM House-wide with Sonos Speakers
With Sonos wireless speakers, subscribers with the SXM App enjoy the widest variety of audio entertainment, at home. So, you can create the perfect soundtrack for every room.
To play SiriusXM on Sonos wireless speakers:
1. Download the Sonos app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Select Add Music Services then SiriusXM.
3. Enter your SiriusXM login credentials.
Sonos Meets Alexa
Sonos One comes with Amazon Alexa built in. You can also connect an Alexa device like the Echo Dot to an existing Sonos wireless speaker. Either way, all you have to do is ask out loud to start playing SiriusXM.
To play SiriusXM using Alexa on Sonos wireless speakers:
1. Link your SiriusXM login credentials to the Amazon Alexa skill.
2. Enable the SiriusXM skill and enter your login credentials.
3. Tell Alexa to play your favourite music genre or channel “on SiriusXM.”
All SiriusXM subscriptions and in-vehicle trials include the SXM App.
Register your account to manage your subscriptions, payment methods, and set up your streaming login.
Looking to experience SiriusXM for the first time?
Enjoy a free trial and hear what we’re all about.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I return to live streaming?
You can return to live SiriusXM by selecting the GO LIVE button. The GO LIVE button will be inactive and will say LIVE when you are listening to live radio.