SiriusXM on Sonos Devices
Play SiriusXM House-wide With Sonos Speakers
With Sonos wireless speakers, subscribers to SiriusXM online-included packages enjoy the widest variety of audio entertainment, at home, on demand. So, you can create the perfect soundtrack for every room.
To play SiriusXM on Sonos wireless speakers:
1. Download the Sonos app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Select Add Music Services then SiriusXM.
3. Enter your SiriusXM online login.
Sonos Meets Alexa
Sonos One comes with Amazon Alexa built in. You can also connect an Alexa device like the Echo Dot to an existing Sonos wireless speaker. Either way, all you have to do is ask out loud to start playing SiriusXM.
To play SiriusXM using Alexa on Sonos wireless speakers:
1. Link your SiriusXM online credentials to the Amazon Alexa skill.
2. Enable the SiriusXM skill and enter your online login.
3. Tell Alexa to play your favourite music genre or channel “on SiriusXM.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Why isn’t my favourite show available on SiriusXM On Demand?
Some shows may not be available on demand due to content rights restrictions. However, we add new content to our On Demand library on a regular basis.
How do I return to live online listening?
You can return to live SiriusXM by selecting the GO LIVE button. The GO LIVE button will be inactive and will say LIVE when you are listening to live radio.