SiriusXM on Google Devices
"Hey Google, play SiriusXM"
Paired with SiriusXM, Google Nest speakers and displays are just the ticket to turn your home into a virtual concert venue, comedy club, or sports arena.
To Play SiriusXM On Google Nest Devices:
1. Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest device.
2. Open the Google Home App and tap Settings.
3. Under Google Assistant services, tap Radio. Select SiriusXM and link your SiriusXM account. Now ask the Google Assistant to play the SiriusXM channel you want to hear.
Get a FREE Google Nest Mini when you sign up for streaming
See Offer Details.
Cast SiriusXM to any Smart TV with Chromecast
Just plug the Chromecast dongle into your TV’s HDMI port, and use your smartphone, tablet, or computer as a remote control to stream SiriusXM.
To Play SiriusXM with Chromcast:
1. Download the SiriusXM app on your smartphone or tablet and enter your online login.
2. Tap the Chromecast icon and select your Chromecast device.
Note: Your mobile device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
SiriusXM is a Tap Away with Android TV
TVs and media consoles powered by Android TV have Chromecast built in, so SiriusXM listeners can play their favourite content—including video—right from the app. No dongle required.
To Play SiriusXM on your Android TV:
1. Select and install the SiriusXM app from the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Open the app and enter your SiriusXM online login.
Frequently Asked Questions
What subscription is required to play SiriusXM on Chromecast?
An All Access, Select, Premier, Essential or Mostly Music subscription is required to enjoy SiriusXM online. Specific content varies according to the package you choose.
What features are available with SiriusXM on Chromecast?
Chromecast contains many of the same features as the SiriusXM mobile app and web player (On Demand, rewind, fast forward, and more) but does NOT include live video or downloads.