SiriusXM on Google Devices
"Hey Google, play SiriusXM"
Paired with SiriusXM, Google Nest speakers and displays are just the ticket to turn your home into a virtual concert venue, comedy club, or sports arena.
To Play SiriusXM On Google Nest Devices:
1. Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Google Nest device.
2. Open the Google Home App and tap Settings.
3. Under Google Assistant services, tap Radio. Select SiriusXM and link your SiriusXM account. Now ask the Google Assistant to play the SiriusXM channel you want to hear.
Cast SiriusXM to any Smart TV with Chromecast
Just plug the Chromecast dongle into your TV’s HDMI port, and use your smartphone, tablet, or computer as a remote control to stream SiriusXM.
To Play SiriusXM with Chromecast:
1. Download the SXM App on your smartphone or tablet and enter your login credentials.
2. Tap the Chromecast icon and select your Chromecast device.
Note: Your mobile device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
SiriusXM is a Tap Away with Android TV
TVs and media consoles powered by Android TV have Chromecast built in, so SiriusXM listeners can play their favourite content—including video—right from the SXM App. No dongle required.
To Play SiriusXM on your Android TV:
1. Select and install the SXM App from the Google Play Store on your Android TV.
2. Open the SXM App and enter your login credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
What subscription is required to play SiriusXM on Chromecast?
A Platinum, Music & Entertainment, Music Showcase, Streaming Platinum, or Streaming Music & Entertainment subscription is required to use the SXM App. Specific content varies according to the package you choose.
What features are available with SiriusXM on Chromecast?
Chromecast contains many of the same features as the SXM App (Rewind, fast forward, and more) but does NOT include live video or downloads.